Saturday 27 November 2010



THERE WAS THIS geezer over on DeviantArt signing his cartoons as MegaTigerTron. He's still there but under the different monicker and THIS particular inspiration was picked up from one of 'girlie drawings' that's no longer there...

Anyways, El Tigre did a nice rendering with a pose challenging enough for me to try to understand it through this study in red, blue and 0.7 mechanical HB pencil exercise. It's the very same sketch, only scanned four times throughout the progress. I am not implying anything - the least being who did a better version but the lad's written praise made me feel really proud.

And the shown stages actually represent the very approach I have to the figure drawing.

I wish it could always appear and be this easy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment