Monday 6 April 2009

And the Featured Lady Is...



IT HAS JUST occurred to me that I haven't mentioned who is the actual beauty featured... She does exist indeed and she is a musician [bassistesse, no less] who also practises healthy lifestyle, models and competes in the fitness arena. Her name is Crystal Fawn and can be found on myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/crystalfawnfitness
and
http://www.myspace.com/featuredonfridays

Please, check our her sites.

For today I am submitting another attempt to delineate her.

Standard procedure discussed in the previous post.

For the polka-dot pattern on her bikini I didn't dare to use the correction pen with opaque white fluid, fearing it'll give me a messy result. Instead, I drew carefully wee circles and - filled the black away with marker pen. I reckon it was STABILO brand. Everything else was done over the 2B pencilled underdrawing with PILOT fibretip pens.

Salut,
[ b ]


1 comment:

  1. Kladio bi se da sam ovo negdje vec vidio...mislim da ti je ovaj rad bio na upps-u...?
    odlicna poza :)

    ReplyDelete